Monday, August 11, 2008

I stink

I really stink at blogging. I have so much to say (write) but don't have the patience. But here is a middle of august update. My period started last night. Go time, kinda. This will be a don't get pregnant kinda cycle. I will be an estrogen patch in 3 weeks and it could effect a fetus, so birth control is needed, just in case.

I love off cycles. No thinking of days, timing, shots, bloodwork, wands up the whoha, etc. Timing works out pretty well as school is about to start up next week. Yay! I am excited about that.
One fun mention. We took Kyle to the city on Saturday on the train. He had a blast. Great way to keep my mind off of the IF stuff. Here are a couple pictures of the excursion.





1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Leanie - I saw you posted on the nest last night that you were starting estrogen patches. What protocol are you using? I start my patches on Friday and stims sometime next week. Sounds like we are on the same time frame. GL!! Kate (finallyreilly on the nest)

PS your son is adorable:)