Here I am, in the midst of IVF #3 and I am feeling like my heart isn't in it at all. Everything I am doing during this cycle is so secondary to anything else going on in my life. I guess that is good, but I have a feeling I will be second guessing all of my actions and emotions throughout the 2ww.
Today is day 6 of my follistim and repronex. Next check is tomorrow morning. I really can't believe I will be having ER #3 this weekend?? If all grows and develops as it should, that is. This will be my last treatment cycle for a while if it doesn't work. It would be hard to have a baby due between july and october being a teacher in my part time position, so on hold treatment will wait. UNLESS the RE says we really shouldn't hold off and that could actually hurt our chances even more.
Hopefully it won't even need to be thought about. I know one thing for sure. If we can get two embryos this cycle, they are both going back in. I hope I can get that far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment