My E2 continues to rise which is good, but my ovaries kinda suck. My right is doing very little. There is a 7 and a 8 mm. Boo. The left is working hard, but I only have 5 follies between 12mm and 17mm. This frustrates me so much since this is IVF #3 and because the RE has tweeked my protocol two times now with no change in results. What I fear most though is what lies inside. Last time I had 7 eggs and only 2 were mature. The time before, 5 eggs and 1 was mature. There is a very good chance that I would have less than 5 eggs in there and none being mature. I am scared. I am tearing up as I write this because it is just so unfair.
Anyways, next u/s and bw is tomorrow morning. I have been very lucky to not have to bring my 2 year old to the appts so far in this cycle. Tomorrow morning is different. Oh gosh, please let the starts be aligned and let him be an angel.
I will either have ER on Saturday or Sunday. Tomorrow's appt should help make that decision. I am voting for Saturday. I want to get this over with. (back to tears)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry your aren't seeing the progress that you want/need. This is such a stressful process. Hopefully today will bring better results and they will get 4 or 5 mature follies when you have your ER.
Post a Comment