That was how Kyle behaved during the u/s and bw. Who wouldn't when there are suckers involved??
E2 was 881 and my follies are between 19 and 12 mm. I have 5 :( I go in tomorrow and check things out again. Hopefully all looks well for a trigger tomorrow night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am not giving up hope! My E2 numbers were very comparable. I triggered with 6 follicles, although they were pretty sure that 3 weren't even mature. I just wanted to tell you to hang in there. Sometimes less is more. I am praying that is the case for you.
I am so glad your little one was so well behaved. Bribery is everything I believe.
I am sure it is hard to be hopeful right now, but try to stay strong for those eggs. Tomorrow most of them should be close to mature so by Monday they will all be ready.
Post a Comment