Tuesday, March 31, 2009

29 1/2 weeks

wowza, can't believe I am that far along.   I am so busy with so many other things that this pregnancy just is kinda secondary.  WIth Kyle, the pregnancy was my focus, always.  With baby girl, I swear there are days that went by that I didn't even think about being pregnant.  Although that is getting harder to do these days as I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable.  There is no way I am even close to being ready for this little girl to come.  Things to work on include:
  • pick a name
  • clean out the office
  • paint the office
  • buy stuff (list includes random things like blinds, rug, bottles, burp rags, etc)
  • work on potty training Kyle some more, ugh.
The list looks a lot LONGER in my head, but I guess that doesn't look that long.  Still, better get going on it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

woo hoo, go baby girl, grow big! so glad to hear time is flying for you. it is for us too! Can't wait to "meet" your sweet girl