Things are going well. I had a 36 week appt on Monday and I had an internal. I was a fingertip dilated and 50% effaced. Now, I know this does not mean much. But, it is progress. And my ob did say she would induce me at 39 weeks if I wanted since this is my second and b/c I delivered so quick with Kyle. I do have a fear of not making it to the hospital in time and this has me nervous. My parents can get here in about 30 minutes if needed and then it will take another 20 minutes to get to the hospital. so nearly an hour. With Kyle, I got to the hospital checked in at 9:00 and was ready to push at noon. Mike and I keep discussing the fact that this time around could likely be quick, but who knows, maybe it will be a 37 hour labor.
Next appt is on Wednesday when I will be 37w3d. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment