Sunday, June 22, 2008
crazy morning
So, I had my ER this morning and we got 7 eggs. I was nearly in tears b/c I was hoping for so much more. This is only 2 more than last time, so I am disappointed. Guess I have to wait till the fert report to really feel hopeful or still disappointed.Right after I got the ok to get dressed to leave, I am talking with dh who is sitting in a chair in our room and he isn't responding to me. I take a closer look at him and notice his eyes are rolled inside his head. He is uncconsious and not repsonding to me. I fling open the door and yell for help saying my dh is passed out. I hear someone yell to call 911. I am in tears and right away the RE, anestheilogist, and 2 or 3 nurses run in the room. They direct me to lay on the bed and tend to my husband. I hear someone say he has a pulse (to which I am full fledge crying). and finally he comes to. It was quite possibly the scariest moment ever. I really can't believe this is happening. They make stay for quite sometime while they monitor his blood pressure and heart rate. He has juice, crackers, etc. He is attributing this all to seeing some blood in my iv tube and with not having much to eat. At first they weren't going to let us drive home. But we promised we would stop for some lunch and take our time. Now we are home and I am still in disbelief. DH asked me not to tell anyone irl since he is a tad embarassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine how scared you must have been. I am so glad that everything turned out okay. Think positive!
Holy Cow!!! I am so glad your DH is ok. That had to be really scary.
And I think your egg count is great. Can't wait for the fert report.
Everything is crossed for you.
Post a Comment