Transfer went well today. My embryo ended up being 8 cells. Yay! They were hoping for 6-8 cells, so I was it on the "exellent" end. Of course, this really doesn't mean anything except at this point, it is doing exactly what it is suppose to be doing.
They were running behind and for the transfer you need to have a full bladder. Apparently I was an over achiever in this area and I was in some major discomfort while waiting. They had me empty out 1 and 1/2 cups of pee before the procedure. Know how hard it is to measure pee and then stop? Try it sometime.
Now my beta will be July 7th. That really seems like in no time at all. Especially with the 4th of july weekend. I already vowed not to test before hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOO HOO. Stick lil baby, stick! July 7th sounds so fast.
And I can't believe they made you take out "some" pee. Holy Cow, that had to be very hard.
The 7th will be here before you know it. Although, you are a better woman than I am.....I have already started testing.
An 8 celled embryo is great!
Post a Comment