Friday, November 21, 2008

chugging along

I really had great intentions of posting a heck of a lot more than I have been. I swore I would journal my pregnancy better than I did with Kyle. And I also swore to myself I would not worry with my second pregnancy. All these things have not come true. Pregnancy equals stress and worry. No doubt about it!! I can at least say I am now 10w5d (!!) and I am feeling pretty good. I feel like the bulk of my nausea was between 5 and 9 weeks. Thanks to not being able to eat that much, I dropped a few pounds. I would love to gain 25-30 pounds vs. the 45 pounds I put on with Kyle.

After much debating, we decided to forgo the NT scan and just pray like crazy that all is well. I am just so concerned that my result would come back not in our favor and I would worry the rest of the pregnancy since I am a tad antiamnio. I feel a great sense of relief in making this decision.

We plan on telling family at Thanksgiving. It is exciting, but once the cat is out of the bag there is no turning back. Again, continue to pray like crazy that all is well.

No comments: