Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am 7w 3d today.  I have been feeling pretty good, but definitely feel a bit "off". Eating isn't a priority and quite honestly most foods do NOT sound appealing at all.  After I do eat, most of the time I feel a little sick.  Luckily, that is as far as it has gone so far.  Hoping this it the extent.  I am also pretty tired.  But, I know the change of weather, having parent teacher conferences recently and chasing around a 2 year old doesn't help with that cause.  But come 5:00 and Holy Cow, I am just exhausted.  

I had a small scare last week when one of my kindergartners came into class after seeing the nurse for a suspected case of 5ths disease.  This can be very harmful to a developing baby.  so, off to the ob I went for a bloodtest.  Luckily, I am immune to it since I had this infection at some point in my life.  Phew.

I told mom and pop on Monday and they were happy, but cautious about being too excited at this point.  Which I appreciate.

Everyone else in the families will find out on Thanksgiving.  we got a big brother shirt for Kyle to wear. It should be fun and cute.  I just wish I could have 15 more u/s before then, but that doesn't look like that will happen.  Next appt is with ob on November 13.  They tell me no u/s, but I will request one.  Seems like forever away....


oh, and my friend Jen decided to tag me, but I can't seem to copy paste right now, so I will complete that later :)





No comments: