Thursday, October 9, 2008

It is official!!!

I am still in shock and think I will be for a while.  My beta on Wednesday was 132.  I keep thinking that they must have mixed up the blood or something.  But, I then stop myself and realize that it is true.  I am pregnant again.  What a whirlwind of emotions this last week.

Next appt is Tuesday, October 21.  I will be just over 6 weeks and hope to see a heartbeat at that appointment.  Just one heartbeat.  One healthy baby is what I want to see.  DH is kinda worried about twins.  Honestly, that doesn't concern me.  I would choose one versus two if I had the choice.  But we all know I don't.  So healthy is what I am aiming for :)

So far I feel good, just tired from the rollercoaster ride.  Thankfully I have today off of school and it is a long weekend.  Conferences are next week, so hopefully that will help things to stay busy.

Thank you thank you thank you for all your well wishes, prayers that were given.  I continue to accept :)

2 comments:

shawna said...

I hope that you get to stay off of the rollercoaster for at least the next 9 months. Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

RobynK said...

I am so, so excited for you. Congrats!!!!