Thursday, October 2, 2008

I saw two lines

I tested this morning and thought I saw another line, then I had a hard time seeing it again. Then I thought I saw it again. Then I pulled it apart out of desperation and really thought I saw the line. Then I walked away for a while (like two hours) and looked again, and the line was darker. Now I have heard of these things called evaporation lines, and I know not to be too excited, but I have a small tiny teeny glimer of hope still in me. I will try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

andrea said...

If I think about doubling beta times, at 8dp3dt my beta would have been like 10... so definitely too early! However, this is great news! I hope it's nice an dark tomorrow!

Jen said...

HOLY COW!!!
HURRAH. Somehow I really thought this would be it for you.
YEA YEA YEA.
Praying I have the same good fortune in a few months.

shawna said...

I say that evaporation lines are just a myth. That is exactly what my tests did on the first day. I can't wait for you to get some reassurance tomorrow!