I just cannot believe how slow the last week and a half has gone. There are some days that seriously feel like they were standing still. But, the good news is, in two days I will have my u/s to get a glimpse of what is going on. I am 6 weeks today and I feel pretty good. Actually, I do have some moments of not feeling so hot. Eating doesn't sit well with me. I don't feel so great after meals. I have also felt tiny bouts of nausea, but I really can't complain at all.
However, I am scared about Tuesday. I just pray that everything is developing as it should be and that I will shed some tears of joy. The waiting IS the hardest part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GL tomorrow!! I will be thinking and praying for you. I hope you see a nice sac and a beautiful fetal pole.
Waiting is the hardest! I hope everything goes really well tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment