Saturday, October 4, 2008
Heartbroken
I tested one more time today and it is definitely negative. I am crushed and just angry right now. I feel so blessed to have a little boy who is amazing, but so sad I may never give him a sibling. I even mentioned to dh this morning that it seems even more hurtful b/c I know it is possible for me to get pregnant. But I just can't seem to. Some moments are fine others I tend to be really upset. I know I will be fine, but it hurts right now and has been hurting for many months. How can I get over this hump? What can I do?? And how long is too long to be trying like this each month. The two year anniversary is coming up in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sorry. I don't have any words of wisdom to help you over your hump, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I know all of this is horrible for you and I'm sorry you are going through it. My best friend is going through the same thing you are and it really truly sucks. I know her daughter makes it easier for her as I'm sure your son makes it easier for you. I'm glad you have him to help ease your pain.
I am so sorry. Don't feel "stupid", of course you were hoping. I was hoping for you.
HUGS. I have no better words, just know we're beside you.
Post a Comment