So, I stopped testing on Saturday. Thought, what the heck am I doing to myself???? I went in for the beta this morning, nurse wished me good luck and I nearly broke down. I went through the entire day just wanted to get the call so we can put closure on things and move on. They say they will call between 12-4. No call.
Around 5 my favorite nurse Susie calls. She also called to tell me I was pregnant with Kyle nearly 3 years ago. She sounds unusually upbeat and happy for someone is about to say some dreaded words. But, she doesn't. She tells me my test is POSITIVE. Oh My Gosh.
Now, I am trying to stay optimistic, but also realistic about things. My beta is only 39. Not the greatest, but not the worst either. Still hope.
Testing on Saturday tells me I didn't have enough hcg to have a bfp. Well, guess what, I sure they heck did tonight. I took a test and there was the line, Absolutely no doubt this time.
Next beta is on Wednesday. I am the true poster child for not testing early. I would greatly appreciate any prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You definitely have my prayers for a nice doubling beta. Good Luck and Congratulations!!
OMG! This is such awesome news! I just got back from vacation and I am so happy to hear this!! I'll be praying for a nice doubling beta too!!
I don't know how I missed your post! I will be praying for you, your little one and your entire family. Good luck tomorrow with your beta.
Post a Comment