Monday, July 7, 2008

negative


I am officially the survivor of two failed IVFs. Does that make me strong? Or stupid for thinking that I can actually get pregnant and have another baby??


I am soooo glad that my wtf appt is tomorrow. I couldn't even talk with my RE when he called to deliver the news. I just blurted out "we have an appt with you tomorrow so I will collect my thoughts and questions."


He was so compassionate and sounded truly sorry. I love him. Sincere and to the point. I am very anxious to see what he says. I think he *may* push the donor eggs. I am open to listening to his thoughts, but not convinced I am up for that route just yet.


This day makes me so GRATEFUL for my little man. I love him so much and I am so grateful he is in my life. Seems like he is truly and utterly a Godsent miracle.


In honor of him, just had to share my baby.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your son is adorable. I hope your wtf appointment goes well and you get some new hope for the future.