Yikes, beta day is tomorrow. And despite some pretty strong urges, I decided NOT to test ahead of time. Thursday, Friday and Saturday were the toughest to resist the hpt. That is why I had dh hide it on me. I just didn't want to take one on a whim and wonder if it was too early or accurate. So, I figured since I made it this long, why not wait another day or two. I just know the phone call coming in will take F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Luckily I have my wtf appt set up for Tuesday if I need it. So at least I will be able to talk with RE while all my thoughts and questions are fresh in my mind.
Ugh. I can feel the tension headache setting in already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying for you. I hope that you don't need the appointment on Tuesday. Good Luck!
Post a Comment