Spotting started, spotting stopped. Went in today just to make sure the whole window of opportunity isn't missed while possibly waiting for dear ol' AF to start. My lining was still thick, but their weird thing is, my E2 and progesterone were down. I am glad I went in today, even though the official flow didn't start. This really makes me wonder if my fsh level has always been measure accurately. I mean, RE is counting Saturday as CD 1, so that would make today CD 4. If I had waiting for full AF, it appears to be starting tonight. Which would mean in the past since I spotted, I really wouldn't be going in to get a baseline on CD 6 or 7?? Maybe my fsh isn't as crazy high as they say. My highest known is 26.4 the month before Kyle was conceived. Today it was 13. Just imagine what it would have been like on Thursday or Friday...Hmmmmmmmm.
But since all the levels were in check, good old BCP starts tomorrow. Need to email my IVF nurse to find out when I will stop taking the pill. This will coordinate quite nicely with the end of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the good baseline! We aren't cycle buddies this time, but I'll be checking in on you.
Post a Comment