Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The LONGEST 23 days EVER
Today is CD 23. Normally, I spot from CD 22 on and start AF around CD 25/26. Good news that I am not spotting. Maybe a failed IVF magically cured my spotting issues. And, no, not possibly pregnant. You actually need to have sex around ovulation in order for that to work (apprently). OR, more likely, right after I publish this post I will find evidence of spotting in the bathroom. It seems that if I say something, the opposite always becomes true nearly imemediatly. I am really to get the show on the road. And hoping for CD 1 to be Friday, Saturday or Sunday, just so I can go in for an u/s on Monday since Kyle will be spending the night on Sunday and gma and gpa's. So much easier to do the u/s when a toddler isn't asking for mama and showing potato chips in his mouth just so he doesn't start to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment