Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend News


This was a good weekend. A really really good weekend. On Saturday, Kyle came to my classroom to see the baby chicks that hatched. It was quite possibly one of the cutest encounters of my lifetime. He was amazing all day long. More amazing than usual. It old dh that it was because he was being shipped to grandma and grandpas on Sunday.
Sunday was a fun adult day. We went to a wedding that was interesting and filled with lots of friends and lots of drinks. I feel a tad guilty for sneaking in a cigarette (something I very rarely do when out with these friends or ever really). But of course I blame it on IF and all the stress. related to it all. I need to stop doing that. I need to be healthier and have stronger will power.
Darn spotting started on Friday night and I was gearing up for getting AF Sat or Sun. Now spotting has stopped. Not really surprised, but wish we could just get things started. I am quite anxious to see how I will respond to the meds this time around.
Only 13 days left of school. But who is counting!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What cute lil chicks!!!

I'm excited for you to "get the party started!"
Jen